Saturday, April 5, 2014

Nature Walk + More Flowering Natives!

Tualatin Hills Park and Rec Center Trails


How are you all? Welcome to a lovely weekend! Here's my scrapbook for last weekend's sunny, Sunday nature walk. Calm. Fresh. Vibrant. Chipmunks, baby squirrels, red-headed woodpeckers, bees, and even a deer greeted me as I sauntered through the friendly forest. Sun on my face. Peace in my heart. I hope you have a green sanctuary somewhere close to where you live. Free therapy! :)


Continuing our native flower theme, below you'll find a shot of our Oregon State flower - Mahonia aquifolium or Oregon Grape. Tough...not super beautiful but prolific in our climate. At the very bottom, you'll see a gorgeous gem-of-a-flower called - Erythronium or Fawn Lily. Pure, white, and delicate. I'm in love! 

Keep exploring your world! {And share some pictures!}







No comments:

Post a Comment